Sunday 25 July 2010

2010/07/25 Day Update (pt1)

So OSPF we meet again, you saucy minx!

At this point i will fess up to of playing with OSPF before about a year ago.
Close enough to remember her name but not close enough to call her in the morning.

Just covered 10 pages on the train so far think i will aim to get at least half way by end of play today (50ish pages) to go.
It has been writen very well in this book and has already removed my dred of the subject. FTW

"My Pace is better half dependant on the weekends but think should be ok"

Incidentally
Upgraded to CCME phone systems to IOS 15.1T and CME 8.0 this weekend and there is allot of nice new commands that save you a massive amount of time, as well as some gotchas. I think I will make a section for Random and throw my new CCME knowledge.

No comments: