Wednesday 21 July 2010

Cisco Route Foundation Book has Arrived !

So it is here!
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide
Isbn:1587058820
I ordered it after seeing recommendations on www.techexams.net CCNP Forums.
TBH I am well impressed I purchased it online from
www.computermanuals.co.uk on Sunday afternoon about 7:30 I received confirmation inside A minute and shipping information first thing Monday morning. With the book arriving on Tuesday. Very impressive for free shipping. On top of this the book only cost £33.14 a huge saving over Amazon £43.34.
Good buy in my books!
As for the book so far so good only brushed through the first 19 pages last night but it is the standard Cisco design fluff. This morning started where I left off and got into the Basics of Routing page 29 done. The aim is to get through the first chapter page 1-59 before I get home tonight so I can have a nice run through EIGRP.
Good days

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I was told today;
"Look up for inspiration or down for desperation, but never left or right"

Good luck Jimbo

James Laming said...

Cheers m8
Eyes firmly front for the time being!

J

Unknown said...

Thanks for an insightful post. These comments are really helpful, exam dumps, I found a lot of useful tips from this post.

certshome said...

Thanks for an insightful post. These comments are really helpful. I found a lot of useful tips from this post. MB6-700, 00M-503, 1Z0-574
and more detail.
test4certification

Unknown said...

A tiny pool of experienced and reliable mobile app development Los Angeles makes it next to impossible for a common web surfer to find a suitable app development company. Finding an app developer in Los Angeles with an ability and willingness to work on complex projects within the constraints of time and budget can be achieved by following these simple steps.